The following terms should be understood as:
1. „Legal Notice” – this document called „Legal Notice”;
2. “Seller” – Mateusz Węclewski with an economic activity under the company Mateusz Węclewski with its registered office at Reymonta 4 ST, 62-500 Konin, Tax ID: 665 278 19 95, REGON: 302072537, listed in Central Register and Information on Business;
3. „Online Store” – should be understood as the following website under: https://eaglepolewear.pl.
4. „Client” – this shall mean a natural person acting for himself/herself or for a legal person or an organizational unit not having legal personality but having legal capacity under the Polish law, and who has used the Online Store by browsing the website at https://eaglepolewear.pl or by submitting their personal information to register an Individual Account in the Online Store or to place an order in the Online Store or to subscribe to the Newsletter;
5. „Individual Account” – a system, marked with an individual name (login) and password as provided by the Client in the Seller's IT system, allowing the Client to use additional functionalities in the Online Store;
6. „Order form” – a form by which the Client orders Items offered by the Seller in the Online Store and determines the delivery method, in which the Client provides the following information: Name, address, email address, telephone number;
7. „Account registration” – a form in the Online Store used by the Client to create an Individual Account, in which the Client provides the following personal information: Name, email address, password;
8. „Individual Account login” – a form used by the Client to log into an Individual Account in the Online Store, upon Registration by the Client, through which the Client provides the following personal information: Email address, password;
9. „Services” – steps taken by the Seller as a result of receiving the Client's personal information: sending a Newsletter via email address if the Client agrees to a Newsletter subscription or entering into a sales agreement between Seller and the Client or maintaining an Individual Account;
10. “Newsletter” – it means an information bulletin about the news and promotions in the Online Store, to subscribe to which the customer agrees by providing their email address in the Newsletter field, or by selecting the check box when registering the account;
§ 1. Preliminary Provisions
1. This Online Store is run by the Seller.
§ 2. Cookies
§ 3. Personal information
1. Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Anonymised data is not personal information, in such a way that data subjects cannot be identified at all or cannot be identified anymore.
2. The Seller is the Personal Data Controller.
3. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the law and taking into account the principles of integrity, transparency and adequacy.
4. We do not collect or process personal information for distribution or sale to third parties for marketing purposes. The Seller also does not send messages on behalf of third parties.
5. We may collect, process, store and transfer different types of personal information, which we have grouped together as follows:
Identity Information, including the name and surname with the username or a similar identifier.
Contact Information, including billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone number
Transaction Data covering transactions and payments that have been executed.
Technical Specifications, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone and location settings, plug-in types and versions, operating system, and other technologies used to access the website.
Usage Data, including information about how you use the Online Store and what Services you use.
Marketing and Communication data, which includes your preferences for receiving sales information and communications from us.
6. When you use our Online Store, it can automatically download Technical Data of your devices together with activities and behavior on the network. We collect this personal information through Cookies and other technologies, in accordance with the "Cookies Policy" available on our Website.
Cel/czynność przetwarzania - The purpose/activity of the processing
Typ danych osobowych - The type of personal data
Podstawa przetwarzania - The basis of processing
Stworzenie konta klienta - Creating a customer account
Dane Tożsamości - Identity details
Dane Kontaktowe - Contact details
Zawarcie i wykonanie umowy - Conclusion and performance of the contract
Realizacja zamówienia - Order fulfillment
Dane Konta - Account data
Powiadomienie o dostępności produktu - Notification about product availability
Dane Kontaktowe - Contact information
Podjęcie działań przed zawarciem umowy - Taking pre-contractual measures
Umożliwienie subskrypcji Newslettera - Enabling Newsletter subscription
Zgoda na przesyłanie informacji handlowych drogą elektroniczna oraz zgodę na marketing bezpośredni wykonywany za pomocą telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych. - Consent to electronic transmission of commercial communications and consent to direct marketing by telecommunications terminal equipment.
Zarządzanie relacjami z Klientem: - Management of customer relations
a. Notyfikowanie o zmianach w regulaminach i politykach - Notification of changes to the terms and policies
b. Prośba o ocenę lub wypełnienie ankiety - Request to assess or fill a form
Dane Konta - Account Data
Dane Marketingowe i Komunikacyjne - Marketing and Communication Data
Wykonanie umowy - Performance of the contract
Ciążący na nas obowiązek prawny - Our legal obligation
Uzasadniony interes administratora - Legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller
(posiadanie aktualnych danych oraz analiza w jaki sposób klienci korzystają z naszych usług) - (be in the possession of up-to-date data and analyze how customers use our services)
Zarządzanie oraz zapewnienie bezpieczeństwa - Managing and ensuring security
Sprzedawcy oraz jego Sklepowi internetowemu - To the Seller and the Online Store
(diagnostyka i utrzymanie systemu, analiza danych, testowanie, zarządzanie serwerem oraz hosting) - (diagnosing and maintaining the system, analyzing data, testing, managing the server, and hosting)
(prowadzenie działalności, zarządzanie procesami informatycznymi, zapewnienie bezpieczeństwa sieci, zapobieganie oszustwom) - (operating, managing the IT processes, ensuring security, preventing fraud)
Dane Techniczne - Technical data
§ 4. The purpose and basis for processing your personal data
1. If your personal information is provided, it will be used in accordance with the purpose for which it is provided. Below is a list of the purposes/activities of processing your personal data by category of this data, which are attributed to the legal basis for processing your personal data.
2. Providing your personal information is necessary for the conclusion of your contract and not having done so prevents your account from being registered and your orders from being processed.
3. One way we process your personal information is through profiling. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage, and Account Information to create a profile of our Clients' preferences and thus customize our services and the content the Clients receive from us. By doing so, we can decide which of our Services are right for you.
§ 5. Sharing your personal information and international transfers
1. For the purposes set out in the preceding paragraph, we may share your personal information with third parties such as courier, marketing, accounting, IT, hosting, cloculting, and the Tax Office and other public authorities in the Republic of Poland.
2. If the Client chooses to pay via of Przelewy24, their personal data shall be transferred to PayPro Spółka Akcyjna, based in Poznań, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered In The Register Of Entrepreneurs Of The National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Department Of The National Court Register under 0000347935, tax ID 7792369887.
3. We require all third parties to comply with security measures in relation to your personal information and to process it lawfully. We do not allow our suppliers to use your personal information for their own purposes. They are only allowed to process it for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
§ 6. Data security
1. The Seller's processing of the Clients’ Personal Data shall be governed by all applicable laws and regulations regarding the security of the processing of Personal Data. We have put in place the necessary security measures to protect your data from accidental loss, unauthorized access or use, alteration or disclosure. We restrict access to your data to employees, agents, service providers, and other third parties to whom such access is necessary from the point of view of our business. They will process your personal information only in accordance with the Seller's instructions and are required to keep the data confidential.
2. The Seller has adopted appropriate procedures to deal with suspected infringements. We will notify you and the relevant supervisory authority of the infringement when we are legally obliged to do so.
§ 7. Data processing time
1. Your personal information will be stored for no longer than the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected (i.e. the time required to complete the order, maintain your account), unless we are obliged to store it for a longer period for such purposes as legal obligations, accounting or reporting and for the period necessary for the recovery of claims under the provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
2. We will process personal data for accounting tax purposes for 5 years from the end of the calendar year, in which the tax obligation was created.
3. In certain circumstances, you may request the deletion of your personal data in accordance with paragraph 9.
4. In certain circumstances, we may make your personal data anonymous (ensuring that you cannot identify yourself irreversibly) for research and statistical purposes, in which case we may keep this data for an indefinite period without further obligation to notify you of this.
§ 8. Customer rights related to the protection of personal data. Complaint to the supervisory authority
1. The Client may, in certain situations, request the Seller to review, correct, modify, limit, correct or delete any of their Personal Information that the Seller administers and to object to the Seller's processing of their Personal Information. In order to do so, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please note that we will not always be able to fulfill your request to delete your personal information, namely because of individual legal obligations or claims. In such cases, this will be communicated to you upon such request. If you would like to request more information about the individual rights provided under this paragraph, please contact us in the "Contact Us" tab.
3. The Client may, at any time, withdraw their consent to the processing of personal information by sending a message to: email@example.com or by clicking on the deactivation link sent each time in a Newsletter or another marketing message. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing which has been granted on the basis of prior consent. This means that the revocation concerns the future and not the processing of data that took place in the past between the granting and withdrawal of consent.
4. The Client may request that the Reseller transmit his or her personal information that he administers, to another Personal Data Controller, provided that the technical and organizational requirements permit such personal information to be transferred.
5. The Seller shall, without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request, inform the Client who made one of the requests listed in this paragraph of the action taken in connection with the request or of any extension due to the nature of the request or the number of requests, or the reasons for not taking action and for the possibility of bringing a complaint to the supervisory authority and seeking legal protection before a court.
6. The exercise of the rights set forth above is free of charge, however, the Seller may charge a reasonable fee to the Client if the request or requests are manifestly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. In such cases, we may also refuse to comply with the request.
7. In order to fulfill individual requests, the Seller may request specific information from the Client to verify the Client's identity and to ensure the use of individual rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to unauthorized persons.
8. A Client whose personal data is being controlled by the Seller shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State:
a. their habitual residence,
b. their workplace, or
c. the place where the alleged infringement was committed,
if he/she considers that the processing of personal data relating to him/her infringes the GDPR. In the territory of the Republic of Poland, the complaint should be sent by post to the Office of the General Data Protection Supervisor, ul. Rates 2, 00 - 193 Warszawa or via An Electronic Delivery Box of the Office of the General Data Protection Supervisor.
1. The Seller reserves the right to change this Legal Notice, the change of which shall be comprised when a new Legal Notice is posted on the Online Store. Any material changes to this Legal Notice will be communicated by a notice on the Website.
2. The Seller's contact information is indicated in the "Contact Us" tab.
3. In any case relating to the processing of your personal information by the Seller, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +48 798 699 850 (the number has been indicated in the "Contact Us" tab).